Re: [BKARTS] Yellow goatskin

I agree, I use their Leather and the yellow is perfect.
just made a binding from it.

charles

------------------------------------
L.A Book Arts, Inc.
The Custom Bindery
Krause Intaglio
310.360.7265
www.Custombindery.com
------------------------------------
On Apr 6, 2004, at 7:42 PM, Don Drake wrote:

Rich,

http://www.harmatan.co.uk/ has yellow. Their online swatches don't show
it well. You should request swatches

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand
http://www.dreamingmind.com
http://www.hughstump.com
(510) 537-9711

On Apr 6, 2004, at 7:44 PM, FCB Book Arts wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good yellow goatskin?   Most of the swatches I
see
on-line with the standard vendors seem more tan than yellow.  The
title I am
binding is "The Yellow King", so a majestic yellow is required.  One
small
skin is all I need.
Thanks,
Rich