Re: [BKARTS] Carol Todaro workshops?

Hi Bev,

Sorry, but you missed it. It was at the Broward library's Bienes Center for the Literary Arts last weekend (4/3 - 4/4), and it was wooodeerrrffullll....

Carol is working on another workshop for May. You can contact the center via James Findlay at Jfindlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to find out the details for the next one. It's going to be a continuation of the one we just had (sort of a book art 102) and first registration is open to those who took the first one, but then they'll open it to other people I think.

Either way, get with James so you can get on the mailing list. Carol is a fabulous teacher. I learned so much. I drove 1 1/2 hours both days, and it was well worth the drive!