Re: [BKARTS] scamming a book binder?!

Don--
I am sure it is a scam of some kind, too. I wonder if the object is to get the boxes from you, "pay" with a phony card, and then make a bundle reselling your boxes. Perhaps you should tell them the price--in advance--is $500.00 per box. The high price is because, in their honor, you are using CHEETAH!
Dorothy Africa