Re: [BKARTS] scamming a book binder?!

Interesting, this is. When Seth and I switched our press name from Red
Wagon Bookworks to Convivio Bookworks last October, it took us a while to
change our redwagonbookworks.com website to an automatic redirect to our
new conviviobookworks.com website. The last order we received through the
Red Wagon website was from Nigeria, but one of the books that the person
ordered was sold out, and the shipping address seemed a bit sketchy to me,
too, so I emailed to confirm things and never did hear back. We tossed the
order soon afterwards and I never gave it much thought again until this
morning.

John Cutrone
Convivio Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida