[BKARTS] Wrapper

Dear Colleagues:

I'm in the process of making bristol wrappers for some older paperbacks
from our Special Collections.  Our conservator would like these to be
tighter than I'm making them.  These older paperbacks are warped. so
that the text block is slanted as much as an inch from top to bottom.
Because I'm making an enclosure that is not warped, the wrapper might be
tight at the bottom of the wrapper, and loose at the top.  Does anyone
know a way to account for this warping and make a tighter enclosure?
Many thanks in advance.

Craig Fansler
Preservation
Wake Forest University