Re: [BKARTS] scamming a book binder?!

The high price is because, in their honor, you are using CHEETAH!
Hahaha!

I wasn't worried about bad credit cards. It seemed an easy matter to
get payment in advance and wait till I could verify the funds. As to
walking into a scenario like Maxine describes:
at some point they ask
you to get them some expensive 'stuff' (electronics, etc) that is hard
for
them to get . . . and ask you to charge it to their account . . . I
have
heard of one person who shipped and ended up eating about $1500.
I wouldn't even do that for my friends! Call me suspicious.

What I expected was to have trouble getting approval on the credit
payment  and having them try to get account info for a direct deposit.
All the while trusting to my greed for the large order.

John Cutrone's message confirms my take on the original message which I
ignored, spam with an embedded scam.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx