[BKARTS] Bookbinding Education Survey

I am conducting a survey of bookbinding educators,
programs and students to help determine if what is
being taught is what students want.  I also am curious
to see if many of the traditional craft aspects are
still being taught or if these skills are going to be
lost in a couple of generations.

I would appreciate both instructors and students
filling out the form so I have a good range of
information to better formulate a thesis.

To fill out the survey, please go to

http://www.philobiblon.com/survey.htm

Thank you for your participation.  I will have a
report on this topic to present at the Friday Forum
event at the 2004 Guild of Book Workers Standards in
Providence, RI in November.

Donia Conn
Rare Book Conservator, Syracuse Univeristy Library.