[BKARTS] Binder Identification

Would anyone be able to identify a binder who did work for Saul
Shapiro in the early 1980s and signed his/her work with the initials
"A. J."?  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Charles Agvent

We carry a select and diverse stock with major specialties including
Modern and 19th Century Literary First Editions, Signed Books &
Autographs, and Limited Editions Club books.  We are proud to be
members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA)
and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) as well
as the International Autograph Dealers Alliance (IADA), the Manuscript
Society, and the Universal Autograph Collectors Club (UACC).  Please
feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings. Thank you.

CHARLES AGVENT
291 Linden Road
Mertztown, PA 19539-8750
610-682-4750; FAX: 610-682-4620