Re: [BKARTS] unglueing

In a message dated 4/7/2004 7:34:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
shireen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm afraid that if I get the paper wet it might
buckle or wrinkle and stretch.
Be sure andput some kind of moisture barrier between the wet page and one
next to it. Wax paper is ok(several sheets) but a piece of roofing tin cut  a
little larger than your book really is a fine thing to have in your workshop to
block moisture any time . It's thin and inexpensive and doesn't stain. A roofer
will probably give you some scrap.  Be sure there are no sharp or wavy edges
to cut yourself on. Mylar will also do the trick, but remember to remove any
of these barriers after the first couple of hours and replace with blotter
after the initial pressing so that it can really dry.
nancy bloch