[BKARTS] Thank You

Greetings Artists and Guests:

Just wanted to throw out a little note to thank all of you wonderfully
creative edible book artists and spectators who contributed so generously to the Los
Angeles Edible Book Art Show.  It would not have been the success it was
without your participation.  Thanks to all the artists who showed amazing talent
in the edible book arena and the guests who shared our enthusiasm for books and
food.  We had such a great time that we are already planning the Sixth Annual
Los Angeles Edible Book High/Low Tea which will be scheduled for either April
2 or 3 in 2005.  We look forward to your participation again next year.  I
will keep you updated on our progress with the 2005 show in which we plan to
attract an even larger audience and include more fun surprises.

Thanks again for making the event such a wonderful day for the community.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center
8642 Gregory Way