Re: [BKARTS] scamming a book binder?!

I have found the best way not to get scammed is to use paypal.com
The customer can use a credit card but Paypal has such up to date bad card checking that it has never issued a chargeback to me. Maybe I'm just lucky!
Dave

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8Z 2N4
(250) 888-9380
http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

In a culture whose fundamental premise is that Paradise is
permanently lost, the most subversive, dangerous, and
revolutionary of all principles lies in the simple statement,
'I have everything I need.'
     - Don Berry