[BKARTS] Teaching Worskhops

There is a great workshop going on this summer in Washington state entitled:
"So you want to teach workshops." Unfortunately, I'll be out of the country
at the time and can't take the class. Here's the description of the class:

The practice of artists teaching artists is a long-standing tradition. This
one-day workshop is designed for artists who want to examine the possibility
of sharing their art expertise in a workshop setting, as well as those who
are already teaching. We will cover a broad array of topics from exploring
the desire to teach, identifying teaching objectives, how to become
established as a teacher, and researching and identifying potential venues.
We will cover teaching proposals, contracts, classroom and facility needs,
and selecting, preparing and organizing your materials such as slides and
handouts. How to identify and work with different learning styles will be
addressed as well as evaluating student work and using critiques effectively
in the classroom. Judy will give examples of what she believes defines an
outstanding teacher.

Can anyone recommend any books about these lines? I'd like to start teaching
in the next couple of years, but have never seen these topic in a book. Any
ideas?

Thank you,

Kevin

P.S. The class is at the Coupeville Arts Center - www.coupevillearts.org