[BKARTS] Lokta Paper findings

I had posted some questions on Lokta paper not long ago and came across my
own answers. In case any lurkers our there were wondering, this is what I
learned:

--Lokta Paper does not tend to fade excesively over time, unless exposed to
direct sun light. (As explained by a nice lady at Hollanders.)
--Renaissance Wax is not a good sealer for Lokta, leaves a white film.
--For as much as I tried, the color of the Lokta paper does not appear to
rub off on the white paper laying next to it in the book block, even when
made slightly humid.

Okey doke.
Alex.