Re: [BKARTS] ISBN

I don't know what the current requirement is but I have had the same ISBN for
12 years ( only the final number changes) , have assigned that number to more
than 30 books,and did not pay any fee for the use of the number. In fact, it
was my conversation with someone at Bowker that finally opened their catalog
to the category of artists books.Louise Neaderland