[BKARTS] University of Washington Book Arts Collection Visit

The Northwest Chapter of the Guild of Book Workers
presents the

CHAPTER MEETING AND UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON BOOK ARTS
COLLECTION VISIT

Come join the Northwest Chapter as we visit the
University of Washington
Book Arts collection in Seattle, Washington on
Saturday, May 1st.

The University of Washington Library has a collection
of Book Arts with over
11,000 items.  It will also be the exhibit site for
the Guild of Book
Worker's national traveling show 'In Flight'.

The day will start at 12:00 with a brown bag lunch on
the UW campus near
The library.  We will start the tour by visiting the
'In Flight' exhibit
then will move on to see the permanent collection of
the University Library.

Wrapping up the day will be a informal meeting with a
show and tell,
getting giving everyone a chance to see what's being
done by chapter
members.

This event is open to all, free to NW chapter members
and $10 to all
others. Please come join us to see the library and
it's wonderful
collection.

Carpools can be arranged from Portland, OR.

Please contact Lillian Dabney
(lilsletters@xxxxxxxxxxx) for more information
and to register.

Saturday, May 1st, 12:00 - 5:00 pm

University of Washington Library, Seattle, Washington

For directions, see
http://www.washington.edu/admin/parking/directions/