Re: [BKARTS] creative ways to store needles

I keep my needles stuck in an upside down Harvey's Sherry cork. They have a flat top that sits nicely on the table and several needles can be held in the
cork part. If you have more needles than the cork will hold, use more
than one cork. They don't take up much room on the work bench.

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC