Re: [BKARTS] creative ways to store needles

I use a needle book.  It's six pieces of felt sewn into a stiff paper cover
using Yotsume Toji stitching, about 5cm by 10 cm.  Needles get replaced with
a quick in-and-out motion, the stiff covers mean the felt doesn't bend and
leave points in finger range, and I can sort them all by size and shape on
the different pages.

The only flaw is that if I leave the needles threaded to save usable
lengths, the threads hang out and make a tangle.

Abi
www.bookweb.sunpig.com
- the email of the species is deadler than the mail -

---