[BKARTS] 2004 Peachey Catalogue

I have a new catalogue of bookbinding knives and tools out.  Additions
include a spokeshave designed from the ground up for leather work, a sewing
compression stick, a small engineers square, a footed jig and more.  You can
get a copy of this catalogue three different ways.

1.  You can download it directly form:
http://www.philobiblon.com/peacheycatalog.pdf
2.  You can email me and I will send a .pdf to you.  peachey@xxxxxxxxxxxx
3.  You can send me your address and I will send you a paper version.

Jeffrey S. Peachey
Knives and Bookbinding Tools
150 E. 3rd. St, Suite 3E
New York, NY  10009