Re: [BKARTS] creative ways to store needles

I don't know if this counts as ingenious, but I keep my needles on one of these magnetic tool bars:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&page=32153&category=1,43326,48515

I also keep some of my rulers, knives, and scissors, on a separate longer one.
-Jenny
(delurking just for a moment)

I'm organizing my bindery space and have needles of varying lengths
widths and shape...  does anyone have a rather ingenious method of
keeping their needles handy??

Thanks in advance

Take care,

Brandon Mise