Re: [BKARTS] creative ways to store needles

Brandon,
I bought one of those colourful orange plastic blocks with holes in them to hole dremel drills and tools. I use that for needles.
Dave
At 03:49 PM 4/9/04 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm organizing my bindery space and have needles of varying lengths
>widths and shape...  does anyone have a rather ingenious method of
>keeping their needles handy??
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Take care,
>
>Brandon Mise
>Blue Barnhouse
>Asheville NC
>
>www.bluebarnhouse.org
>www.emliterary.org
>828.225.3991

>        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
>     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
>     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8Z 2N4
(250) 888-9380
http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

In a culture whose fundamental premise is that Paradise is
permanently lost, the most subversive, dangerous, and
revolutionary of all principles lies in the simple statement,
'I have everything I need.'
     - Don Berry