[BKARTS] storing needles

I save plastic see through medicine bottles for my needles.   You can SEE
your needle sizes immediately.   I also use these throw-away containers for my
spent scalpel blades when I'm away from my workstation.   I used to use plastic
film containers but then you have to label them, etc.   Hope this helps!

Joyce