Re: [BKARTS] ISBNs

Well, ISBNs have some value.  The titles are published in _Books
in Print_ which is used all around the country/world.

In addition to my conservation lab I also publish books and produce
technical conservation videotapes.

The Caber Press and Istor Production links on my web page give
the details; there are also a number of Guild of Book Worker's
Standards Seminar videotapes available from my website.

Is it worth the cost?  That is up to the individual to decide.

It was worth it to me.

Bar codes are quite another thing, and they are not worth the cost.

To me.

Jack

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick