[BKARTS] documenting collaborations

A local poet and I are just finishing up a collaborative edition of minature
books and I'm curious to know how others have handled documenting the role
of each (poet and artist) using title pages and/or colophons.

Our process started with my photographs - she wrote a poem in response to
them, then I designed a binding to tie everything together. We hashed out
layout concerns and other details together, so it's a little different from
a project where I simply publish her work.

As this is a miniature, space is at a premium on the title page and colophon
page. Obviously, full details can be explained in an artist's statement.

Thanks -
Roberta
Roberta Lavadour
Mission Creek Press / Pendleton, Oregon