Re: [BKARTS] creative ways to store needles

Dear book and fiber people:

If anyone is interested, I make one-of-a-kind felted wool flower pin cusions, in the form of roses and chrysanthamums and also needle books (more like albums) in the form of traditional binding structures. (I have a felt needle book library!) It may seem like " but it really cheers you up when you use your needeles and needle books are great for travelling.

I haven't used them yet, but I have found many patterns for decorated needle books in 19th c. Godey's Lady's Book, so if you have access to a set, just browse, there is usually a patter in each year's issue. Have fun!

Mindy