Re: [BKARTS] storing needles

I use a variety of small, shallow plastic boxes for storing needles. (If you
can find someone who buys plastic threaders for dental floss, beg the
plastic snap-lid boxes from them; they're the perfect size.)

I found it useful to put a strip of corrugated cardboard with very narrow
corrugations at the bottom of each box. The corrugations run the length of
the box and help keep the needles from bunching up.

In my boxes the cardboard strip is about an inch and a half wide - short
enough so that both ends of the needle show, making it easy to gauge the
length, sharpness, & hole size of each needle.

Shan Ellentuck