[BKARTS] Question

I would like some input about some work I've been doing. I do lots of
drawings which I paint on with encaustic then fold into small book formats
such as accordions, etc. They become stiff but translucent with a nice
pentimento effect as light shines through them. Sometimes I finish them with
cord so they can be folded up and tied. My question is: What do I call them?
Are they mixed media drawings, small sculptures, books?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Ruth Roberson

Ruth Roberson
AmeriCorps Promise Fellow Leader