[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Question

I would like some input about some work I've been doing. I do lots of
drawings which I paint on with encaustic then fold into small book formats
such as accordions, etc. They become stiff but translucent with a nice
pentimento effect as light shines through them. Sometimes I finish them with
cord so they can be folded up and tied. My question is: What do I call them?
Are they mixed media drawings, small sculptures, books?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Ruth Roberson

Ruth Roberson
AmeriCorps Promise Fellow Leader
California Institute on Human Service
Sonoma State University

        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]