Re: [BKARTS] Question

Hi Ruth,
That's a toughie. Technically, they could fit into any of those categories, but then it's not unusual for book art pieces to be sculptural or include forms of mixed media (collage as an example). If you're looking for a cool name, what about trying to combine all of these, like, "sculptural-media art books"???