[BKARTS] help fixing old books

Hello,

I have received a couple of old books from a friend. He just bought them
at an auction for a few bucks. He knows that I have done BBing and asked
me to fix them up. I have all the details at rtfm.ca/books2fix

I have never sold a book I have made but I have made over 80 books and
have given them away to family, friends and enemies - so I know a little,
but not a lot. I have ideas what to do but would appreciate some input
from this forum. If you have ideas of where I should go (how is that for
taking a risk) please let me know! Again, I have put the gory details at
rtfm.ca/books2fix

thanks,
-rob