[BKARTS] Left over supplies

Group;

As some of you know, for eleven years we were in the bookbinding supply
business.  We have a good supply of certain items that we would like to get of our
shelves. they were much to costly to give away. So, I'll offer them at greatly
reduced prices.

Klucel-G: either ready mix with 94% ethanol or crystalline $8.95 4oz. 15.75
8oz
22.00 16oz

Methylcellulose  $6.75 4oz  $9.75 8oz  12.75 16oz

Book Cleaning Gel  10.50 qt.

Potassium Aluminum Sulfate (marbling alum)  1.75 4oz,  2.50 8oz. 4.00 16oz
$15.00 5 lb.

Vanguard Microcrystalline Paste Wax 12.50  8 oz

Flexible animal glue $4.00 lb.

 WHEN THESE THINGS ARE GONE THERE WILL BE NO MORE!

Ed Stansell
Craft Bookbinding Co.
302-475-1534