[BKARTS] Fabriano watermark question

I was under the impression that the fabriano mill sold copies of their
elaborate watermarked sheets through their web site.  I went to
http://www.museodellacarta.com/ing/setfiligrane.html  and I see nothing
about how to purchase them.  I speak no Italian so that could be part of the
problem, but can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks,
John Regan
DeKalb,Illinois