[BKARTS] How to get ink jet ink off paper???

I am making a set of 10 books and printed them on my Epson inkjet printer.
They seemed dry and fine, but the next day some fine dots of ink offset onto
the Arches cover paper. I hate to rebuy stock at this point--does anyone
know anything besides scraping or erasing that will get rid of the ink?

Thanks

Betsy