[BKARTS] Latham Standing Press for sale

I have the following item for sale. It is located 90 miles northeast of
Seattle in the town of Sedro-Woolley, WA.

Latham Machinery Co. Printers' & Binders' STANDING PRESS. This is one of the
big models. It stands 6 feet tall and has a footprint of 29 by 22 inches.
This press is clean and ready to go. $1000 obo. I don't know how much it
weighs, but it must be at least 500 lbs. or more, so shipping would be
difficult, but certainly not impossible if serious.

Contact off list if interested.

Thanks

Chris Stern
Stern & Faye Printers