Re: [BKARTS] Matching old paper

No, it's not. That issue can be obtained either via inter-library loan or
from the Institute of Paper Conservation which publishes the "Paper
Conservator."

Their URL is <http://ipc.org.uk/>

or

The Institute of Paper Conservation
Bridge House
Waterside
Upton-upon-Severn
WR8 0HG | UK
T: + 44 (0)1684 591150
E: information@xxxxxxxxxx
F: + 44 (0)1684 592380

The article is well worth reading, and it is a technique we use here
regularly with great success.

Peter