[BKARTS] scraps of book cloth and paper

I have a bunch of small scraps of Asahi bookcloth and handmade paper.  They would be great for someone doing collage or miniatures.  I keep saving them - but I have so much at this point I'd like to just give it away - instead of throw it away.  I can probably make up about 3 bags of treats - if anyone would like to just pay for the shipping - I'd be happy to send them to people who can use them.

Please respond directly to me .......first come, and all......

Michelle Venditelli