[BKARTS] Pyramid Atlantic?

Hi Everyone,

Kevin's questions about the New York BookFest got me thinking about
other shows in the future. Specifically, I'm wondering about Pryamid
Atlantic's show in November. Has anyone done this show in the past and
care to share their experiences as far as success in sales, quality of
attendees, etc?

Thanks,

Laura

************ Laura Russell Bellingham, WA www.laurarussell.net