[BKARTS] waxing paper/microcrystalline wax

My thanks to Peter Krantz who noticed an error in my e-mail re: waxing
paper. Microcrystalline wax is solely a petroleum derivative wax and does
not contain bees wax. My original source claimed that the British Museum
formula contained bees wax. It was in error. Please correct your file if you
saved the information on waxing paper.
--
Carmela Rizzuto