[BKARTS] Bookbinding places to visit while in Spain, France and Scotland

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this list, it looks really good. I've been learning bookbinding in Sydney, Australia for a little over a year now, and love it.

In late June, early July, I'm going to Europe for a 4 week holiday. I wondered if anyone knows of good museums, libraries or collections, bookbinding studios, friendly bookbinders... or anything else!

I'll be in Spain (Barcelona, Seville, Grenada, Madrid, San Sebastion), southern France and northern France (and no where in between!) and northern Scotland (Edinburgh, Inverness area).

Thank you,
Megan