[BKARTS] Pyramid Atlantic

I covered the Pyramid Atlantic show for Somerset Studio magazine back in
2000.  It was held at the Corcoran Museum at that time but the venue
changes.
Fantastic show and if I hadn't moved here... I'd be there!  They had
popup books, altered books, handmade VERY unusual books.  The vendor
tables were enticing
also!

Patty
Surrey