[BKARTS] announcing a new book on printing history

Dear Friends and Colleagues

After many years of hard work, I have finally finished Nineteenth-Century Printing Practices and the Iron Handpress, my second book on printing. Brad Hutchinson, who designed and set the type for both books, has created a very attractive website for it. this book. Like Printing on the Iron Handpress, the new book is being published by Oak Knoll Press and The British Library. The website address is:

http://www.letterpress.com/hph.htm

A presto,

Gabriel Rummonds
2642 NW 58th Street, #1