Re: [BKARTS] [OT] Prison erases writing workshop files after inmate wins $25,000 PEN award

WHY????????  Is it not okay for excellence to come to the fore in prison?
Is that not a sure sign of  inmate improvement?  Huh?  Am I missing some
huge moral lesson here?  Sheesh, betwen Antonin Scalia and his tape erasing
minions and the Connecticut penal system's response to a real writer
emerging under its tender care, we're in real trouble (not to mention all
the other stuff  . . . ).

Susan Lightcap