From: "Brian D. Cohen" <bridge_press@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 15, 2004 6:46 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] New England College Book Arts Workshops taking applications

The NEC Book Arts workshops are accepting applications for a ten-day
residency beginning in late June 2004.  Workshops by Claire Van Vliet, Dan
Carr and Julia Ferrari, and Bill Kelly and Michele Burgess are offered
individually, or sign up for the entire residency.  Please contact me for
a brochure, or check out the new (low tech) web site at:

http://www.nec.edu/academics/graduate.html

Thanks,

Brian

=====