[BKARTS] Prison erases writing workshop files...

Having worked myself in the NY State Penitentiary System for a number of years I'm quite impressed with the empathy expressed by so many on this list. The action of the warden disgusts me - but it doesn't surprise me.

The first thing you need to know when you walk through those gates is: "The most dangerous people in there aren't the inmates."

Paul T Werner, New York