Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding places to visit while in Spain, France and Scotland

Dear Megan,

If you have time whilst you're in Edinburgh please visit our factory and
warehouse at Currie which is about six miles from the city centre.  Opening
times, directions etc. may found be found on our web site at:
http://www.hewit.com/location.htm

We hope to meet you!

regards,

David