Re: [BKARTS] Prison erases writing workshop files after inmate wins $25,000 PEN award

I saw some great artists books on these very same
topics over the wintertime at the Center for Book Arts
in NYC; didn't some famous folks on this list curate
that show? Terrific show by the way. I like this list
& I think its about ideas too, not just how to paste
things properly.

-kristie