Re: [BKARTS] Your document is not good

My husband received a virus today from a listserv he is on (not this one).
It was very clever.  It seemed to be from the listserv the subscribes to.  It
listed that one of posts had not been able to be accessed and when he clicked
on the email it opened to a page that had a link (.scr) supposedly to retrieve
the lost message.  Luckily he knows computers, otherwise we'd have had a
problem.

Just thought I'd alert people to the possibility that a post could appear to
come from the list declaring that a post needed to be retrieved and in fact
link to a virus.

Audrey