[BKARTS] repair tissue

Dear Folks,

I am going to buy tissue for repairing paper tears along the edge of
paper and where signatures are folded. As a first-timer I have found a
few sources but have a few questions.

There is Japanese tissue vs pressure or heat sensitive tissue, what are
the concerns/benefits about using one over the other?

There are a dozen different Japanese papers - any one or two
recommendations?

Have I missed something, or are there other repair options?

thanks,
-rob