[BKARTS] Book repair

Hi all,

I have a book repair question but first a preliminary question: are there
other listservs that deal with book repairs?

My book repair question:
I have a large 1978 Rizzoli book (on Ming Porcelain) which has two loose
pages, next to each other. I would have thought this book had sewn
signatures but it does not. I guess the stack of pages was glued together
like a paperback or something. How do I attach these pages back into the
book?

Thanks.

Keith Patten
Patten Books