Re: [BKARTS] Book repair

Another construction method:

Folded signatures, the folds slit at intervals parallel to the spine
length. The slit allows the pages at the fold to burst open slightly
allowing penetration of the hot glue to all the pages. Looking at the
head or tail of the spine in this type of binding, one will observe
folded signatures and might assume that it is a sewn structure.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand