Re: [BKARTS] question

Hello Caryl,

Your scab metaphor suggests that you are putting on a pretty thick layer of ink. Are you hoping for opaque coverage ?
We have routinely printed on baggies with Van Son Rubber Base ink but not to achieve opaque coverage.
Our local XPEDX carries the complete Van Son line of inks.

Best luck,

Eric May, Visual Communication Design, Kent State University