Re: [BKARTS] BocaRatoons from the Jaffe Collection

Dear John,
    I am a letterpress artist / printmaker. I have had a 5 year collaboration
with former US Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky during which time I did three
limited edition books for him. They are all sold out except the last, entitiled
Shirt which is highly illustrated and deals with the cost of the making of a
shirt in terms of labor, etc etc etc. It sells for $150 plus $6 shipping. May I
send you a prospectus for it for possible purchase in your collection? My works
are in the major libraries in the US and you can get a bio. of me if you go
to Caxton Club, Chicago and look up Caryl Seidenberg The Vixen Press.
Thanks for your time.